- 2017 Awards now open for entry, with eight categories
- Awards ceremony to take place on Friday 19th May 2017 at The Brewery, London
Milton Keynes, 8th December 2016: NEFF MasterPartners throughout the UK can now enter the MasterPartner Excellence Awards 2017. The prestigious kitchen industry design awards will be held on 19th May at The Brewery, London, to celebrate and acknowledge the very finest NEFF showrooms and kitchen designers in the UK. There are eight categories available to enter.
The MasterPartner® Excellence Awards are designed to recognise the best NEFF retailers in the country. The eight categories include:
- Best Consumer Kitchen Design Under £25,000
- Best Consumer Kitchen Design Over £25,000
- Best Use of a Small Space
- Best use of Social Media and Advertising
- Best Showroom
- Best Showroom Kitchen Display including NEFF Marketing
- Area Business Manager of the Year (as voted by the MasterPartners)
- MasterPartner of the Year
To enter one or more of the categories, MasterPartners must submit their own designs online, with a focus on the NEFF Premium Collection appliances. Each entry requires photography, NEFF appliances to be used and an explanation as to why the MasterPartner warrants the award. Each category will be judged by six individual people.
Entries for the Awards can be done via The Hub from 6th December 2016. All entries need to be submitted by 28th February 2017.
For further information, please refer to The Hub.